Prep time: 15 mins
- 4 ripe Mission avocados, halved, pitted, and scooped out
- 4 roasted garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ english cucumber diced
- 1 roma tomato, seeded, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ⅓ cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup feta cheese for serving
- 8 olives, quartered, optional
- Pita chips, for serving
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork. Don’t over mash. Stir in salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice, bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, red onion, and parsley.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and olives if using.
- Serve with pita chips immediately or press a piece of plastic wrap flush onto the top of the guacamole, refrigerate, and serve preferably within 24 hours.