Pickled Pepper Guacamole
Prep time: 15
- 4 ripe Mission avocados, halved, pitted, and scooped out
- ½ cup marinated red or peppadew peppers, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork. Don’t over mash. Stir in the pickled peppers, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice and red onion.
- Serve immediately or press a piece of plastic wrap flush onto the top of the guacamole, refrigerate, and serve preferably within 24 hours.